• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All The Colors Of The Rainbow!

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Well, not exactly but I do try to make an effort not to buy the same type of lenses for the X-Metals.

P1070979.jpg

Don't have a Fire although the Ruby seems to do a fine job mimicking the Fire's look. :(

haha! its ok man.. nice set though i like how all the colors are different! mine are abit monotonous.. =(
I think I'm running out of options for colors soon. There's Fire but that'll look like the Ruby. There's the lesser used colors for the Juliet like Tungsten or Titanium but I dunno how those would look on a polished frame. There's VR28 But I'm unsure if I'll like those. There's the Violet from the IH but I want to avoid yellow based lenses.

I think I'm running out of options for colors soon. There's Fire but that'll look like the Ruby. There's the lesser used colors for the Juliet like Tungsten or Titanium but I dunno how those would look on a polished frame. There's VR28 But I'm unsure if I'll like those. There's the Violet from the IH but I want to avoid yellow based lenses.
i think it's fun looking throuh piss tinted lenses, the world is a piss bucket to begin with!! might as well get used to it lmao.

if you get bored ya can always custom cut lenses from other frames to fit the metals. =) chrome iridium anyone? ha!