1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. islands62

islands62 Oakley Beginner

aloha everyone. I newly discovered oakleys recently after many years of B&L Raybans, Persol, Porsche Design, and even Vuitton glasses. I had owned a few old original frogskins back in the day, but had not had a set in many years. My company gave me a set of Holbrooks last Xmas, and that has snowballed into a new Jupiter Factory lite a few months ago, a Coin RX frame, and a C-wire and Fuel Cell (and a Caveat for the wife) all in just the last week.

I hope to learn, share, and maybe buy a few here in the future.

my other interests are firearms, wristwatches, microtech knives, wine & cigars, and German cars, and some of you may recognize my name from other boards.

regards
    John

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Greetings John and welcome!

3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Hi John,

welcome aboard. :smile:

5. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Howzit John! Welcome to the boards brah! There's a few others from the Islands here to...I'm in Honolulu, where you from? Lots to learn, share and enjoy here...just ready your wallet cause it's about to take a lickin'!!! LOL, aloha brah!

6. islands62

thanks for the welcome. good to see some locals here. I'm in the Aiea/PC area.

7. wassaaaaaaaaaap

wassaaaaaaaaaap Oakley Beginner

Alohas John. There's getting to be more and more Hawaii people here. Gotta start a social club haha. How is everyone affording this collecting? Hawaii is expensive!

8. GUDbOY65

GUDbOY65 Oakley Beginner

Aloha John...I'm located it Pearl City. If your looking for any Oakley display items ht me up.

9. islands62

thanks!

btw, a friend on another forum I am on is an eye doc and he is having an Oakley trunk show this weekend at the Aiea Medical Building. (I neither profit or endorse, just passing along Oakley info!)

Oakley Special Event - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum

the Hawaiian flag O looks kinda cool.