• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aloha Gang!

Aloha man it's been a long time since I have been to Hawaii but it was beautiful when I was there. Welcome and get ready to spend a lot of time on this forum

@Uluahunter
welcome to our community have fun and take care of your wallet HA HA
we wanna see some pics!

I miss the Ala Moana food court. :(

Yeah, food court is okay, but so much other places outside that are waaaay better and cheaper. There's this one place called Banji Banji at the food court that serves a mean spicy ahi poke bowl....ONO!!! That's the only thing I crave lately whenever we're at the food court.

@Menendez1293 and Oakleynerd - Much mahalos guys! Glad to be here! It's still beautiful as ever here, just a lot more crowded. I'm looking forward to gaining some knowledge and hopefully expanding my collection. Just don't tell the wifey, cause she always says..."you've got too many Oakleys, but only one head to wear them on!!!" LOL

Yeah, food court is okay, but so much other places outside that are waaaay better and cheaper. There's this one place called Banji Banji at the food court that serves a mean spicy ahi poke bowl....ONO!!! That's the only thing I crave lately whenever we're at the food court.
At this point the Ala Moana food court might as well be a five star dining room for me. I haven't had a plate lunch since last December. :(

Latest Posts

Back