• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aloha!

Ross

Oakley Beginner
Sunny Hawaii
New member from Hawaii here. I don't consider myself a collector, but I've been buying Oakleys for years, since the days of the original M-Frame and Zeros (which I still have somewhere). I've been a member of various knife and watch forums since 2003 or so, I always wondered why there was no forum to talk about Oakleys since they seem so popular.

I heard that Juliets were discontinued, I couldn't believe it and a quick Google search brought me here. Not sure what I can contribute, but I will where I can. Thanks for having me.

Welcome. I'm sure you'll learn more than you can contribute. This place is a fountain of knowledge. Sit back and enjoy the O-ride.

Aloha...@ Ross and Duck_Fat808. I'm also from Hawaii. I'm currently in the process of moving and I'm trying to downsize my Oakley collection. Let me know if you are looking for anything. I. Have glasses, display stands, poster frames, and much more.

@Ross & Duck_Fat808 - Howzit! Welcome to the boards! Good to see more Hawaii people joining. Along with GUDbOY, I think that makes 5 of us total from Hawaii here on the boards. Have fun braddahs and sistahs, get ready to spend some bucks! :cool:

Nice to be among fellow hawaiians. I'm stationed in IL next to St. Louis. Hit me up if you guys need anything from around this end. I'll be coming home in Aug for three weeks. Shoots den

Latest Posts

Back