1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Ross

Ross Oakley Beginner

New member from Hawaii here. I don't consider myself a collector, but I've been buying Oakleys for years, since the days of the original M-Frame and Zeros (which I still have somewhere). I've been a member of various knife and watch forums since 2003 or so, I always wondered why there was no forum to talk about Oakleys since they seem so popular.

I heard that Juliets were discontinued, I couldn't believe it and a quick Google search brought me here. Not sure what I can contribute, but I will where I can. Thanks for having me.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

welcome aboard

3. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Welcome. I'm sure you'll learn more than you can contribute. This place is a fountain of knowledge. Sit back and enjoy the O-ride.

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

welcome and aloha . . .

enjoy our community!

5. markieboy

markieboy Oakley Beginner

Welcome and aloha!

6. Duck_Fat808

Duck_Fat808 Oakley Enthusiast

Aloha! @ross where you from?

7. Ross

Ross Oakley Beginner

Live in Waipahu, work in Kapolei. :cool:

8. GUDbOY65

GUDbOY65 Oakley Beginner

Aloha...@ Ross and Duck_Fat808. I'm also from Hawaii. I'm currently in the process of moving and I'm trying to downsize my Oakley collection. Let me know if you are looking for anything. I. Have glasses, display stands, poster frames, and much more.

9. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

@Ross & Duck_Fat808 - Howzit! Welcome to the boards! Good to see more Hawaii people joining. Along with GUDbOY, I think that makes 5 of us total from Hawaii here on the boards. Have fun braddahs and sistahs, get ready to spend some bucks! :cool:

10. Duck_Fat808

Duck_Fat808 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice to be among fellow hawaiians. I'm stationed in IL next to St. Louis. Hit me up if you guys need anything from around this end. I'll be coming home in Aug for three weeks. Shoots den