• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Alpha Decay And Craftsman Series Google Search

Fathom frogskin? Maybe you meant aquatique? lol

Lollerskates! No, I did not mean aquatique. Aquatique, Summit, Acid, and Backlight we all limited to Frogskins. The Fathom collection, like the GP75 and whatever the Steel Grey/green icon collection was called, were meaningless multi-model collections Oakley put out that happened to share a small palette of colors. Thus far, Alpha Decay looks to be similar based on what few Google images I saw, but if it turns out that Alpha Decay is some small Japanese boutique that I don't know about, I want the update.

Lollerskates! No, I did not mean aquatique. Aquatique, Summit, Acid, and Backlight we all limited to Frogskins. The Fathom collection, like the GP75 and whatever the Steel Grey/green icon collection was called, were meaningless multi-model collections Oakley put out that happened to share a small palette of colors. Thus far, Alpha Decay looks to be similar based on what few Google images I saw, but if it turns out that Alpha Decay is some small Japanese boutique that I don't know about, I want the update.

My bad man I totally thought you were referring to just the frogskin model itself when saying fathom. Now I am totally picking up what you're putting down

Style switch too.

y8emadud.jpg

Tried them all on today at my local o store and I fell in love with the garage rock color way. Mountain green with dark grey. I love the frame color but the dark grey was killing me. Unfortunately I passed up on them and got a brown tortoise with dark bronze frogskins LX (btw very classy pair) but I'll probably be back up there soon to grab the garage rock cuz we all know the garage rocks don't necessarily fly off the shelves.

Yeah, I don't like the Garage Rock frame but that green looks good, very reminiscent of the Grenade Frogskins. Good choice on the brown tortoise Frogskins LX, they are indeed classy.

Went to the store for some Racing Jacket lenses, ran across these...not impressed by the GR but the Style Switch wasn't bad. I will hold off and see if the collection grows on me.

Back