1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys, I have 2 frogs for sale. The first is a BNIB Alpha Decay Frog, Matte Black Frame with Dark Grey lens. These have never been worn, just taken out for pics. Comes with everything you see in the pics. Asking SOLD.

The 2nd pair is an Acid Pink with Fire Iridium Polarized Lens. The frame is 9.5/10 with no scratches or nicks on them. I would rate the lens 8.5/10 due to a tiny nick on the left lens. The right lens is flawless. I tried to capture this as best as I could in the pics. Asking $60.

These prices include shipping within Canada/US; international shipping cost dependent on buyer location. Prefer payment to be marked as F&F or add 4%. Feel free to make an offer if you think my pricing is off :)

Thanks for looking!!

Alpha Decay W/Dark Grey And Acid Pink W/Fire Iridium Polarized - DSC00868.jpg
    Alpha Decay W/Dark Grey And Acid Pink W/Fire Iridium Polarized - DSC00870.jpg
    Alpha Decay W/Dark Grey And Acid Pink W/Fire Iridium Polarized - DSC00874.jpg
    Alpha Decay W/Dark Grey And Acid Pink W/Fire Iridium Polarized - DSC00876.jpg

Alpha Decay W/Dark Grey And Acid Pink W/Fire Iridium Polarized - DSC00880.jpg
    Alpha Decay W/Dark Grey And Acid Pink W/Fire Iridium Polarized - DSC00881.jpg
    Alpha Decay W/Dark Grey And Acid Pink W/Fire Iridium Polarized - DSC00886.jpg
    Alpha Decay W/Dark Grey And Acid Pink W/Fire Iridium Polarized - DSC00883.jpg
    Alpha Decay W/Dark Grey And Acid Pink W/Fire Iridium Polarized - DSC00892.jpg
    Alpha Decay W/Dark Grey And Acid Pink W/Fire Iridium Polarized - DSC00890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/7/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Offers?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop bump!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Alpha Decay frog sold locally. Pink frog still available!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$700 plus pink frog for MM (10-193) ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the offer, but I've already located a MM. :D

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cheers!