• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Alright. Who is this?

Ok fine. Here's Frank but I know I'm gonna get sued!
image.jpeg

Oh the mystery of Frank.... That was one of my first posts on this forum... Mentioning I couldn't figure out how old he was... Lol

Hello! Wanna get to 15 posts! :-)
Yes I remember that. I will call you BeBe rather than BB because you were still an infant. Frank is an old name. Oscar, Salvatore, Harold, Herman. When was the last time you saw a cute little baby and the mom says Oh that's Salvatore! Get the F out of here! Give him a kid name like you're supposed to before I call Deifus.

I'm not saying Frank isn't an old guy; nor am I saying he is. Anything I may or may not know I couldn't share anyway, out of respect for his privacy.

My point is that AFAIK he's never posted anything that definitively dates him, yet people keep assuming he's an old man. Why?

It's just interesting what people may infer from indirect context, be it right or wrong.

For example, when Medusa50 was still fairly new and kept whining bellyaching about how he was treated at the end of the TypeO program, I got the impression that he was a younger guy, still carrying the foolish misguided idealism common among the young. But I was wrong; turns out he's just a cranky old guy... :D

I'm not saying Frank isn't an old guy; nor am I saying he is. Anything I may or may not know I couldn't share anyway, out of respect for his privacy.

My point is that AFAIK he's never posted anything that definitively dates him, yet people keep assuming he's an old man. Why?

It's just interesting what people may infer from indirect context, be it right or wrong.

For example, when Medusa50 was still fairly new and kept whining bellyaching about how he was treated at the end of the TypeO program, I got the impression that he was a younger guy, still carrying the foolish misguided idealism common among the young. But I was wrong; turns out he's just a cranky old guy... :D
It never crossed my mind that Frank is old, I am more inclined to the idea that he is like Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark , billionaire, playboy, philantropist, most of a time a **** he@d.

Latest Posts

Back