• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Alternative To Flak Jackets?

I agree with the fast jacket. But I'd give the radar/radarlock a try as well, a little different from what your use to probably but a little wider and very comfortable

Here's comparison of Fast Jacket (black socks/yellow lenses) and Flak Jacket (blue socks/blue lenses):

IMG_20140124_201601193_zpsqwto6lc7.jpg

IMG_20140124_201528016_zpsgwjzaibc.jpg

IMG_20140124_201700233_zpsyl7xlypv.jpg

IMG_20140124_201618718_zpscyedfjkh.jpg

IMG_20140124_201731428_zpspd5tiokf.jpg

Wow the fast jacket looks a good amount wider across the temples. Is there a wider version of them? Is asian fit any wider/narrower and do they have an XLJ?

There is an Asian fit version, not sure on dimensional differences. The one in my picture has XL lenses, which are similar or perhaps slightly larger than Flak XLJ lenses.

Anyone have a comparison of the Fast Jacket and Half Jacket 2.0?
I've never had a Half 2.0, but from the pics xmetalmaniac posted earlier, it looks like they're basically identical in size to Flak, so comparing Half 2.0 to Fast would be similar to the Flak/Fast comparison. The measurement chart I posted earlier shows the Fast Jacket to be the widest frame on there.

Yes to above- I have small face- Flak and Halfs are about all that fits me in production-and straight Jackets I can guarantee if Flaks are too small Half will be too but if u try one anyway and hate it shoot me a pm I have 23 Flaks and 7 HJ's and along with my SJ's of maybe 22 thats my entire collection down from 275 3 years ago...debt just necessitated it. Bottom line Fasts definitely bigger cuz they are too big for me and Flaks and Halfs are perfect for me

Thanks guys i appreciate the help. I guess I will be on the lookout for a Fast Jacket, too bad because the HJ 2.0 is cheaper.

And @thepiper I may have a flak for sale

Back