• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Always ship Madman and Badman in Tube

I would complain to the post office. That's crap! Boxes like that creates friction between buyer and seller. I've personally received many packages from @VolcanOG have not received a package in such condition. Looks like ace Ventura delivered it. Lol

Would've been amazing if the real story had been that Vulcan literally kicked the package from his house and it made it all the way to your doorstep..

That box must have been on the floor and a fork,lift nailed it going into a pallet. I don't know how else in the heck you get an accordian like that!

It's how usps packs these before they hand over to FedEx for air transport. They fill bags with whatever fits, and these bags then get thrown (litterally) into a can to be loaded on the plane. This is different to how FedEx stacks the packages in the can directly, allowing it to be t-stacked, braced and typically unable to move. When in the bag, it's all about what gets thrown on top of it. And I'd say in your case a car engine was put on top of your bag. Haha
I take it you work for fed ex:D orat The airport

Back