• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Am I the only one who doesn't have a grail item???

My grail item is everything I don't have! Seriously my grails are OTT, 24k Juliet, tio2 Juliet and of course being a Former Marine and Leo the IH Juliet. With the help of a member here I hope to have a IH soon. Still would like one bnib but I'll take what I can get at the moment

When I think about it, I sorta don't have one. I would like a Splice or PB1, but being an Asian Fit guy I don't know if they'd actually fit. Although there are Asian Fit versions, they're really hard to come across.

When I think about it, I sorta don't have one. I would like a Splice or PB1, but being an Asian Fit guy I don't know if they'd actually fit. Although there are Asian Fit versions, they're really hard to come across.
Well most peoples grail items are "hard to find" or just out of someone's price range. Their are some guys on here driving new 911 Porsche's. I drive a Ford with 100k miles on it

That's the thing about desire - no matter how much you feed it, it never goes away - it just shifts targets.

A better question would be, have you ever had ze Buyer's Remorse? (I mean, for something other than a Half X...)

I agree with several of the guys here. Once you define a grail, seek it out, and find it; you usually label another piece a grail and the process repeats. I have done this several times over the years. A Penny Copper was my grail, as was a Penny X-Metal. The 24k line ended up being my grails next. Then there were the TB IIs. Now, I have always had a true grail, one that I have been searching out casually for years, and that is the Carbon C-Six. I have wanted it ever since its release and have literally searched eBay multiple times throughout the day as part of my daily routine for a long time trying to find one at a price that I could swallow. I have always told myself that if I found it and bought it, I would be 100% happy with my collection, but until then my collection would never be complete. That is my true grail. The other pieces that I labeled as grails over the years were fun to seek out and purchase, but my one true grail is the Carbon C-Six, which has been on my mind for a long time, and of course the piece that I have searched the longest for that is not in my collection yet.

Back