1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. artsnletters

artsnletters Guest

Ebay link for a pair of Jordan OO wires.....
    They are at $300 right now....
    Oakley OO Wire Michael Jordan Sunglasses Blue Iridium Lens with Case | eBay
    I have maybe 5 pairs of these....those look to be in very nice condition, but $300+? I've seen many many pairs go for the $150 range. This seems like someone has a shill account pushing it up or (i guess) someone wants them BAD.
    I was out when they pushed $175.:blink: I hope this isn't an indicator of prices to come.
    Tim

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyJared

OakleyJared Oakley Enthusiast

Yeah $300!? I remember selling these and my store had like 3 or 4 of them and they were going for like $70. I should have bought them all!

3. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

i just sold mine for less 150dollar and they are in mint like BNIB condition, i could have doubled my money! its surprising to say the least!

4. artsnletters

artsnletters Guest

Well if anyone has a Black powder/positive red OO i want one of those and another spare Silver OO with Blue iridium like the ones above...lets just say for a REASONABLE price, i'm in, lol.
    Tim

5. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

I have ablack powder/oo red box lol...no specs though

6. artsnletters

artsnletters Guest

Yeah Chop u still need to drop by my shop for a meet & greet even tho my shop is a friggin disaster area lol.....
    Tim

7. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

They are a cool looking pair of vintage Oaks for sure and probably do belong in any collection.

I agree with what the general consensus appears to be and that about $150 is about tops for this style.

I like mine and wear them occasionally but the fit is not as good as XM's so they usually are in the display.

8. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Some people on eBay get attached to a particular auction and will just keep bidding up the price to crazy amounts because they want "that one" so bad. But hey...congrats to the seller.

9. artsnletters

artsnletters Guest

Whats retarded is that people drove up the price tremendously in the DAYS ahead, thats what made me think it was a shill buyer. I think it's dumb to blow the price up high in the beginning, you gotta do it in the last few secs. Anyway, they sold for $300, as was said props to the seller.
    Tim

10. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

The OO wires are still on my to get list. These prices are crazy though, come on they aren't zeroes or X-metals....