• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Am I The Only One Who Thinks This Is CRAZY? EBay OO Wires

• Thread starter artsnletters
  • Start date
A

artsnletters

Ebay link for a pair of Jordan OO wires.....
They are at $300 right now....
Oakley OO Wire Michael Jordan Sunglasses Blue Iridium Lens with Case | eBay
I have maybe 5 pairs of these....those look to be in very nice condition, but $300+? I've seen many many pairs go for the $150 range. This seems like someone has a shill account pushing it up or (i guess) someone wants them BAD.
I was out when they pushed $175.:blink: I hope this isn't an indicator of prices to come.
Tim

i just sold mine for less 150dollar and they are in mint like BNIB condition, i could have doubled my money! its surprising to say the least!

Well if anyone has a Black powder/positive red OO i want one of those and another spare Silver OO with Blue iridium like the ones above...lets just say for a REASONABLE price, i'm in, lol.
Tim

They are a cool looking pair of vintage Oaks for sure and probably do belong in any collection.

I agree with what the general consensus appears to be and that about $150 is about tops for this style.

I like mine and wear them occasionally but the fit is not as good as XM's so they usually are in the display.

Some people on eBay get attached to a particular auction and will just keep bidding up the price to crazy amounts because they want "that one" so bad. But hey...congrats to the seller.

Whats retarded is that people drove up the price tremendously in the DAYS ahead, thats what made me think it was a shill buyer. I think it's dumb to blow the price up high in the beginning, you gotta do it in the last few secs. Anyway, they sold for $300, as was said props to the seller.
Tim

Back