1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I thought the new feedback system kind of makes "deal threads" pointless. All you do is click on a person's feedback score under their name, click on either person's feedback that was left and then click on one again and it takes you to the original thread.

Just making sure I wasn't wrong and needed to be making deal threads.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    I see your point.

But then what about deals that are made between members but not really discussed openly on the Forum? How should that work? Or should it at all?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    great point...feedback scores are great, but suck when out of the blue you PM someone about a deal that becomes something and then you want to mention it to the board. I like deal threads. I do think they should be done only when there was no original thread posted about it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ahh... I see. So these deal threads are actually threads that you guys post to leave feedback in the new system?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes. I don't see the point of deal threads but OakleyBoss mentions that it is way of making sure people don't just leave false feedback for each other. See here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/forum-help-rules-suggestions/4678-feedback.html

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yep, you're right! Deal Threads are obsolete. "Death Threads" are where it's at now! lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    all those "deal threads" are pointless! if there is a sale thread, we can use that to leave feedbacks! if you have done a deal without any thread behind that action, you have to create such a "deal thread", if you wanna leave a feedback . . .
    it's just more work for the mods to check all those "deal threads"!

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Poor Nerd.

What annoys you most, mate? Deal Threads, or my crappy Robert Williams digs? :lol:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    i can handle both things Herb . . .

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bah.

What if I started up a Deal Thread between me and Robert Williams?
    :biggrin: