• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Amazon 20% Off

mwoodrow

Oakley Expert
I know it was posted in a Juliet thread but wasn't sure if everyone has seen this. If you sign up for some kind of shoe email thing on amazon then you will get a coupon for 20% off. This code will work for Oakleys, I don't know if it will work for all but I know it works for the Deviation. They already had the black and red lense ones on sale for like $107 then I get 20% off of that plus the free shipping I think they were right at $87 shipped. Anyway just figured I would pass it on. Here is the link to sign up for the shoe email thing. Amazon.com: Shoes Subscription

Correction. Logged in via my computer versus IPad. Searched for Fast Jackets. First entries came up being eligible.

Another set of Fast Jackets on the way. Black frame with G30 polarized/VR50.

I'm going to be in trouble.

Dennis

Very nice!! I wish the deuce coupe holbrooks were on sale and then I could get the % off but only ones on there are 150+. I have been on a buying spree lately and need to find a pair but gotta have a deal.

I checked the email they sent to me and in order for the coupon to work the glasses have to be sold through amazon, it can't be an outside website.