• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

America, Your Junk Food Is Outstanding

Whataburger stomps In-N-Out.....

I had Whataburger when I was stationed in Camp Pendleton in 2000 and had In-N-Out in Dallas 2 years ago...

in the span of that decade, the food tasted "ok", but far from the amazingness that is served up at Whataburger.....

if you can't even offer to serve up country gravy with your fries or burger or anything else on the menu, you don't even deserve to be mentioned in the top 5 fast food burger chains....

.................and In-N-Out can't even whip up a decent shake......
This must be a regional thing. I've never heard of a milkshake at the Whataburger in my area... And gravy with fries and a burger? Maybe I need to visit them again. I never been out west, so I can't comment on In n out.

The Wife claims that local in-n-out isn't as good as Cali in-n-out. I think she's just comparing to fond memories.

And I'm not saying Whataburger is the best out there; Mighty Fine Burger is, well, mighty fine...

But Whataburger has earned my respect. And I don't have to order them with no ketchup...

Any luck for a burger 21?
I don't know what that is. We have the normal fast food joints. Wendys, McDonalds, Burger King. A few Halo Burger, but I'm not too big of a fan of them. No other semi-chain burger holes other than Five Guys that I'm aware of.

There was a nice place close to where I used to live called Burgrz. Good burger, a little much on the corn meal for the bun, they offered a fried egg and crispy onions as toppings.

Latest Posts

Back