• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

America, Your Junk Food Is Outstanding

Im kinda partial to Church's chicken. I remember it growing up and then it closed. I was in Memphis a few years ago and saw one. Had to stop. First bite was just like what i remembered. YUM

Love some Popeye's chicken also! Had some on Saturday with some cajun rice.

Grew up eating Church's Chicken, but for whatever reason, my body doesn't agree with it. I LOVED the biscuits and fried okra growing up, though.

There's this gas station by where I work. They have the BEST chicken I've ever had. As far as greasy fried/broaster chicken goes. Cheap. Moist. A bit spicy. Free biscuits. And served by ornery middle aged ladies that sling chicken at a gas station.

Sooooo good.

The family and I are down on the Oregon Coast for a seaside vacation.

Drove down from Alberta through Idaho and Washington and staying outside of Newport.

I made it my mission to eat as much junk food that isn't in canada as I possibly could.

These are my findings:

Carls Jr. Is ******* outstanding.

Jack in the box ain't too shabby either.

Why is your fast food so Damn cheap?!

I did not know there were 15 different flavours of oreos.

Your boxed snacks are a serious health risk (and that's awesome.)

View attachment 101411
You should have stopped by portland and find a salt and straw. They have beer flavored ice cream.

Love some Popeye's chicken also! Had some on Saturday with some cajun rice.

Grew up eating Church's Chicken, but for whatever reason, my body doesn't agree with it. I LOVED the biscuits and fried okra growing up, though.
I hope you like popeyes biscuits.
20140903_130233.jpg

Back