1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Anyone watch this show? I swear the Oakley's Mike wears are womens, I think they are the Necessity shown here but not 100%

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

These? Don't look like Oakley, the Icon usually stands out pretty well. A few shots look like they have sqaure logos. They do look pretty unflattering though.

I'm not a fan of the show. I've watched it a few times, but I really can't stand most of those "follow this person/group on their obscure/dangerous/exciting job!" except Parking Wars. I don't know what it is about people getting tickets that makes me want to watch.

American Pickers - 628x471.jpg

3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

LOL Rustpot, I LOVE parking wars! show is hilarious. i enjoy seeing people get tickets and freak out.

4. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

^ I've done some pretty crazy things to people as part of my job but the one enforcement action I can take that REALLY gets to people is a parking ticket... I have no idea why. I've jailed people for felonies and had them less pissed than the person I wrote for illegally taking a handicapped space. I'll never understand it.

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I don't know what it is. They're parked on the curb, get towed, have no papers, and just freak out that they're getting hit for 3 years of tickets for like $800.

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

They are definitley women's glasses. Although, I think I have seen him or Franike wearing Hijinx before. By the way.....I love that show. I was in a guy's basement last week.....and all I could think of was Mike and Frankie saying, "Honey Hole".

7. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

Yeah My wife and I watch this show religiously and I notice mike wears hijinx alot

8. del518

HaHa...regardless of what show I watch...my wife can spot a pair of Oakleys, and she says to me "which Oakleys are those"? I love it!

9. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!! WHY DID HE EVER SWITCH FROM HIJINX!

DUMB PICKERS. LOVE THE SHOW EXCEPT CAN NO LONGER TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

Yes I know I was yelling.

10. del518

Meaning....do you think some of it (or most of it is staged)?