• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

An Epiphany And The Madness

rolondo

Oakley Beginner
I thought I wouldn't be a collector. Really. I thought that the 16 or so Oakley's that I own is because I just love to wear them. I have 4 pairs of jawbones, as an example, because I love the lenses and the versatility that comes from a modular style of sunglasses that allows me to switch lenses and parts. And so, with the Ichiro Radar's I was lucky enough to get at a Vault for $100, I found myself at a tipping point. I love those. For some reason the script-style frame, combined with the pale green ear socks and logo, just speaks to me. it's a neat color combination. And I found myself searching for earlier Ichiro Radar's that, as you are quite aware I'm sure, go for a LOT of money. And I decided I don't need them. I like what I have, and the cost/coolness ration just isn't as obvious to me.

But...

I keep finding myself here. And searching for something new and cool.

Damn.....I may be in trouble afterall. Sigh....

welcome to the trouble :redface:
you will find a lot of stuff in this forum and after that you probably start to spend more money for glasses . . .
that´s the addiction!

Thanks! Uhhh...I think.

I suspect I just joined a forum with a bunch of enablers and yes men. You guys are only going to make things worse and my collection larger. I have no doubt about this. Sigh....

Latest Posts

Back