1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Joshua yates

Joshua yates Oakley Beginner

Hello guys just got my penny's bk from oakley uk. Had them do an x-metal tune up and got brand new rubber all over, including nose pieces. Just thought I would let you know as I know they are as rear as rocking horse s**t.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

congratulations, I'm glad they fixed them for you!

3. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

the team in Holland who tune up x metals do have things available to them that we can't buy anymore but it's a nice surprise isn't it.

4. Joshua yates

Yea it's good, I thought no one had any and brought some over priced nose bombs on eBay, but have a spare now and I also really like the look of the penny. Didn't think I would, just got it to add to the family but think I will def wear these.

5. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

I used to work with a guy who had polished with ice wore them all the time even though they looked tiny on him, put me off them a bit 12 years on I still like the style, not sure they would suit me though!

6. Joshua yates

Yea was never sure they would suit me but I think the smaller style does. I just hope the Romeos on the way do to as they are awesome lookin.

7. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

I have 2 pairs of R1 and 1 of R2, r2 most comfortable x metal I have tried. so I can add a penny to the list of "I need" sunglasses