• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

An Oakley Noob

adam1994

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone!
Im a senior in high school and i got my first pair of Oakleys about 5 months ago and just about to get my second pair.
My first pair was just a plain black Flak Jacket.
My second pair that should be here by next week are the Clear/Ice Iridium Batwolf.:tongue:

Thanks and in my short time here so far...it seems that no one talks about the Batwolfs.
Why? Are they not really that popular?

Thanks and in my short time here so far...it seems that no one talks about the Batwolfs.
Why? Are they not really that popular?

I think its because they are pretty common and a little basic. They also dont fit a lot of people right (or thats what I hear). I have a pair of Polished black Batwolfs with Black Iridium and multiple icons. Since you are getting the ICE iridium with the blue icons, if you get tired of those Icons let me know :).

Welcome to the site. Not sure if you know but you can get an accessory kit for your flak jackets for 13$ to change the colors of the ear socks and what not. It could make your "plain" flaks into a different pair. I change out mine frequently.

Welcome to the site. Not sure if you know but you can get an accessory kit for your flak jackets for 13$ to change the colors of the ear socks and what not. It could make your "plain" flaks into a different pair. I change out mine frequently.

Yea I knew that...i have been looking for some yellow ones.

Back