• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

An Unexpected Purchase...

I like them, I have both Flores:

8cfbc610.jpg

I don't think I'll ever get the second flores. Not only is it ridiculously expensive, but I don't like the color as much as the Blue print!

Also, maybe it's just me but I don't see what's so awesome about the WITK Hijinx. I know I'm going to get yelled at, but I just don't see it lol. They're cool! Don't get me wrong, but I think there are much better designs.

I think it's the use of some bright colors and the intricate designs of the flowers that makes the WITK hijinx such a stunning pair to look at, but I do agree there are some other pairs out there that also have awesome designs on them!!

Maybe it's one of those pairs I'd have to see in person to truly appreciate lol. That was the same effect with the Don Pendleton Fuel Cell for me.

That's one of my favorite Hijinx as well! I'm curious to see if the arms are interchangeable. I can make some pretty sweet Antix combos!

The Art Chantry Antix lol.

Yea, this will be interesting if they are interchangeable as I myself prefer the antix over the hijinx, but shhhh don't tell Herbsley, he may get offended that we prefer antix more!

Back