• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

And Straight Jacket Makes 5

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Just got these delivered. This is my 3rd new pair in under a month, and already looking for my next pair.
Straight Jacket II Grey w/Chrome Iridium

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got these delivered. This is my 3rd new pair in under a month, and already looking for my next pair.

Straight Jacket II Grey w/Chrome Iridium
want a livestrong SJ2 with +Red iridium lenses and a hard case? i realllly want to get rid of them. I'll even throw in a pair of custom shadow camo SJ2's :p
you won't really know they are livestrong's because of the new lenses :p

Last edited by a moderator:
@batwolf. I saw this colour way on o review and picked it up off eBay BNIB.

@yoshi. I'm not making anymore purchases till after Christmas I am interested in the camo frames so maybe if they are still around after Christmas well see about doing a deal. Do you have pics?

3Nl optics had them too I bought 2 of these on Ebay...love this pair and even tho I got rid of most of my unworns am keeping both these since SJ lovers hardly ever get anything unique..this is closest I have to an exclusive and its still out there ..great pickup...geez as someone who doesnt collect Holbrooks or Frogs I never get to say that....
edit- n3l Still has them new

3Nl optics had them too I bought 2 of these on Ebay...love this pair and even tho I got rid of most of my unworns am keeping both these since SJ lovers hardly ever get anything unique..this is closest I have to an exclusive and its still out there ..great pickup...geez as someone who doesnt collect Holbrooks or Frogs I never get to say that....
edit- n3l Still has them new
The only special edition SJ2 that comes to my mind, were the Casey Stoner ducati SJ'S. I almost bought those when they were on the .com site years ago, but the silver frame sort of put me off.

The only special edition SJ2 that comes to my mind, were the Casey Stoner ducati SJ'S. I almost bought those when they were on the .com site years ago, but the silver frame sort of put me off.

I believe The Casey Stoner Edition was grey with red icons and lugs with black iridium. This pair is grey with chrome icons and black lugs with chrome iridium (photography isn't my strong point) as you can see

Correct I have both...I guess u could call the King's Camo special editions but mine arrived with a thumprinnt right in the pattern and didnt look good on me but I dont wear art/patterns at all so thats probably my bias

I think the best Straight Jacket color combo is the Vr28 BIP with a blood red frame! Owned a pair for awhile but got rid of them due to them fogging up while I ran.

I tend to agree this was very cool and I liked the Black Icons This and the Chrome are the last pair I kept 2 of...

Back