1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi there,
    I need to start making space for other frames, and since I don't wear these that much I think I'll let someone else enjoy them, both come with mf bag only. Price includes shipping to the US and Canada, will ship to other countrues at buyers expense. No trades please

Squarewire TI BI Polarized 9.5/10
    Frame and lenses are perfect, just wore it a handful of times for "formal" events. I really like them they are nice and light. $85

Andale Andale! For Sale: Gascan, Holbrook, Squarewire (Updated $) - IMG_2735.JPG

Andale Andale! For Sale: Gascan, Holbrook, Squarewire (Updated $) - IMG_2736.JPG

Shaun White Matte White Holbrook 24K Polarized 10/10
    Bought these and wore them twice, they are very pretty but very flashy. They are perfect in every way, lenses are like new as well as the frame. $125

Andale Andale! For Sale: Gascan, Holbrook, Squarewire (Updated $) - IMG_2729.JPG

Andale Andale! For Sale: Gascan, Holbrook, Squarewire (Updated $) - IMG_2730.JPG

Andale Andale! For Sale: Gascan, Holbrook, Squarewire (Updated $) - IMG_2731.JPG

Let me know if you have any questions/doubts. I'll send you more pics if you want me to.
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: 11/27/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Gonna go cheap on the prices, I need them sold. All go with basic shipping (includes tracking but it takes up to 3 weeks to arrive US and Canada). Let me know

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shoot me an offer! Or trade!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hombre nadie nos pela.. no tienes algun x metal x xmetal?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lo se, es horrible. Por ahora solo un Juliet Carbon 4th gen y en unos días un Juliet X Metal 1st gen

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up again!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm in trestles in the shaun white.bUT I think they are a little expensive.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They used to cost $200 + tax when bought from the O store, I think $125 without the box and in Like New condition is a fair price for them, send me PM we might be able to work something out

Last edited by a moderator: 11/27/16
    Anonymous likes this.