• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Andrew Petterson Oakley Frogskins

Her name is Desere and she's a reseller. Definitely known to quadruple any values on rare Oakleys. It's too bad for our community actually. 1500 OK 4000 common now. She also bought 2 of the other taters last time. I'm sure we will soon see those listed in the same price range. At least it's good to know that no one will ever buy them and she'll be forced to lower the prices drastically. I'm happy that number 14 did not make it to her and my buddy in Italy now has my favorite tater.

Her name is Desere and she's a reseller. Definitely known to quadruple any values on rare Oakleys. It's too bad for our community actually. 1500 OK 4000 common now. She also bought 2 of the other taters last time. I'm sure we will soon see those listed in the same price range. At least it's good to know that no one will ever buy them and she'll be forced to lower the prices drastically. I'm happy that number 14 did not make it to her and my buddy in Italy now has my favorite tater.

I doubt the taters she has listed are fake dude

I can prove it! They are fake 10000%

Last edited:
I spoke with Andrew himself and he didn't say they were fake. Lol. He actually told me if I bought them he'd bring over a case of beer to my house... still not worth 4k. He is nice and all....

Latest Posts

Back