• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Anodized Juliet Dallas Cowboys colors Blue/Silver w/ OEM Ice Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This will likely be a one of a kind. It was a Plasma Juliet that has been etched heavily to produce the silver speckled Nose and Ear Stems. This was left natural for the silver color and the finish is very unique. The Orbitals were Anodized after etching which produces the matte finish of Blue. Pending light there is a tad but of purple in the blue, but 95% blue. The anodizing is a Colored Transparent color layer on top of the finish. So the Sparkling effects you see at different angle on the orbitals is the same finish as the ear stems, but the Blue Transparent layer is on top of the finish. (scientifically the oxide layer is on the whole frame, just the orbitals was colored blue by anodizing, so its a little see through, NOT a paint or coating). The blue finish will not chip, scratch off, wear off, etc.... Oils block light transmission so if any gets on the frame, just clean the surface off and the color will be just the same as new. The lenses are OEM Ice lenses and are brand new as the ear sock kit is also. Nose is IH tight and was serviced as were the ear stems. Price is $425 shipped CONUS priority mail, International add 23.50 for International Priority Mail. F & F can be done but if so NO description in the notes and that price would be $405. Pics are below. I took some in the light box, and some with natural daylight. In the pictures like this first one, you see on top of the orbitals what appears as a lighter area of blue. This is only lighting effect on the surface. What you are seeing under the bright light is the silver base finish showing through the transparent Blue colored Oxide layer. When the direct light is not on the surface the finish will show the Same blue that you see everywhere else. This helps the understanding of the transparent oxide layer.
IMG_1775.JPG
IMG_1776.JPG
IMG_1777.JPG
IMG_1779.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG
IMG_1786.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG
IMG_1788.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1784.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
I am a lifelong Cowboy hater but these are sweet looking Julies. To clarify my hatred for the boys from Big D, I was born and raised in Philly so pretty much bred into me to hate the Cowgirls

Green and Silver eh??? Green that dark is not poss but can get somewhat close

Username Hidden said:
I am a lifelong Cowboy hater but these are sweet looking Julies. To clarify my hatred for the boys from Big D, I was born and raised in Philly so pretty much bred into me to hate the Cowgirls
but they have nice legs You know the cheerers

Very nice pair!

Oh man!........... :shock:

Username Hidden said:
but they have nice legs You know the cheerers

That's true all red blooded American men love the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

All mine! Now do they get delivered by a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader or should I just expect one coming by my place later tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.