1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have for sale an anodized juliet with fire lenses and linegear orange rubber kit. The frame has been done in a brownish gold color. Fire lenses are custom cut from flak xlj. The lenses have a couple cleaning marks on the but can not be seen while wearing. And they come with a complete linegear orange rubber kit. Non serial frame. Just tuned up as well. Asking 325 plus shipping . Thanks for looking. Pm for any questions. Anodized juliet with fire lenses - 20151130_222913.jpg Anodized juliet with fire lenses - 20151130_222847.jpg Anodized juliet with fire lenses - 20151130_222852.jpg Anodized juliet with fire lenses - 20151130_222859.jpg Anodized juliet with fire lenses - 20151130_222904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/11/15
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Perfect for Cleveland Browns fans

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trades are welcome as well.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I can see Johnny Football wearing these while snorting lines of coke off a hot chick's ass lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would trade for an xx any condition. Lenses not needed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do a dark to light black or grey, and I'll give you my XM XX. Maybe. Or maybe just to anodize for me. Lol.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lowered price and they're also on ebay now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice job on that Juliet bro. Not to hijack your thread, but have you tried a rust decay xmetal?

I could be interested in that. The other choice would be to get some sea water and place one of my xmetals in it for a few weeks, LOL. I better try it with a spare stem first.

Anodized juliet with fire lenses - IMG_3105.JPG Anodized juliet with fire lenses - IMG_3106.JPG

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Someone did do a set. There's some pics of em on the forums somewhere.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%