1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    This is a like new condition X Metal Juliet with a very subtle Purple Anodized. I put brand new Fire Ir OEM lenses in it and its tightened like new and fully serviced. ( I will switch out the lenses with something else OEM if you would like) Price is $299 F and F shipped priority mail. I will pay $10 towards international (23.50) priority mail. For those members who have bought some of the anodized x metal frames they absolutely love them. Everyone who has had a frame done is totally surprised about them. Special cleaning needs to be observed, the oils from fingerprints distort the anodization effect. All you need to do is clean the oils off and it returns to the purple color. Anodized Purple X Metal Juliet w/ Fire Lenses $299 - IMG_2156.JPG Anodized Purple X Metal Juliet w/ Fire Lenses $299 - IMG_2157.JPG Anodized Purple X Metal Juliet w/ Fire Lenses $299 - IMG_2158.JPG Anodized Purple X Metal Juliet w/ Fire Lenses $299 - IMG_2159.JPG Anodized Purple X Metal Juliet w/ Fire Lenses $299 - IMG_2160.JPG Anodized Purple X Metal Juliet w/ Fire Lenses $299 - IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 4/21/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are awesome. GLWS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for price drop

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
    I absolutely love this finish.... GLWS bro

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for price drop, need to move motivated!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for price drop

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.