• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anodizing X-Metals by XMC optics

One of mine: I have a LOT to say about these :cool: I will be posting a separate thread to share my thoughts along with more pics with various angles and lens combinations. Right now I'll just share a couple pics and say these are one of my favorite Juliets - and X-Metals - EVER! Not just a top 10 pair for me, maybe even top 5, but perhaps the missing link in the Ichiro series? (and if they make you smile imagine the grin on my face :biggrin:)

View attachment 132166View attachment 132169
View attachment 132173
Beautiful!

Next up... A translucent Gold on a semi-hand-polished R1. A very subtle finish that gets an intense golden hue to it at certain angles. This could be interesting...

16453609250_1a6a222edc_z.jpg
16018680774_af4d7017ac_z.jpg
16615064616_9be6894997_z.jpg

One of mine: I have a LOT to say about these :cool: I will be posting a separate thread to share my thoughts along with more pics with various angles and lens combinations. Right now I'll just share a couple pics and say these are one of my favorite Juliets - and X-Metals - EVER! Not just a top 10 pair for me, maybe even top 5, but perhaps the missing link in the Ichiro series? (and if they make you smile imagine the grin on my face :biggrin:)

View attachment 132166View attachment 132169
View attachment 132173

Very nice final product. All looks good and together makes a sweet package.

Good choices on the color, lenses and rubber, Marcus.

Nice work on that finish, Andrew.

Back