• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Arrival At Hoot Towers

Ordered these Monster Pup "NasCar" on Evilbay.com on wednesday night 6th june..arrived in Sunny U.K. Monday 11th..seller is called Kippo96 very happy:smile: price including shipping £70.00

Hoot:wink

glovespup005.jpg

glovespup004.jpg

I've look at those a few times in feebay & wondered about them. What's the fit like compared to the Monster Dog?....................Love the glasses by the way.

Will fit the same size head as the MD but they are a little snugger around the temples. You may find (as I did) that they are not quite as good with lens overage under the eyes. Very aggressive frame design makes them look badass. Plenty of MPH models on eBay you can snag for a steal.

I've look at those a few times in feebay & wondered about them. What's the fit like compared to the Monster Dog?....................Love the glasses by the way.

Ok bud..yes i would say these are a little tighter than "Dogs"..the slightly larger lens orbital and better"wrap" with the dogs..a crew mate bought both in for me to try..and i prefered the "Pups"...there is a "nats chuff" difference in the fit making the "Dogs" bigger..hope this makes sense

Hoot:wink:

Ok bud..yes i would say these are a little tighter than "Dogs"..the slightly larger lens orbital and better"wrap" with the dogs..a crew mate bought both in for me to try..and i prefered the "Pups"...there is a "nats chuff" difference in the fit making the "Dogs" bigger..hope this makes sense

Hoot:wink:

Thanks Hoot, appreciate your time in explaining.

Back