• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another D

Very nice of you yoshi to pass on to badness. I love the dispatch I just can't pull them off. I tried but nope they look horrible on me and to me they feel a little wired.

Very nice of you yoshi to pass on to badness. I love the dispatch I just can't pull them off. I tried but nope they look horrible on me and to me they feel a little wired.
thanx menendez, yeah he wanted a pair so i didnt want to charge him for shipping either.
im glad I can wear them! not many people can!

thanx menendez, yeah he wanted a pair so i didnt want to charge him for shipping either.
im glad I can wear them! not many people can!

agreed. I still laugh because when i was in the store trying them on i looked in the mirror and i made a remark like damn i look like s#*t in these. but when i did that a worker saw me and was like yea i totally agree with you there. Which made me laugh because he saw my remark. I didn't know he was looking at me. At least they were being honest with me.

agreed. I still laugh because when i was in the store trying them on i looked in the mirror and i made a remark like damn i look like s#*t in these. but when i did that a worker saw me and was like yea i totally agree with you there. Which made me laugh because he saw my remark. I didn't know he was looking at me. At least they were being honest with me.
im glad they dont try to lie and just have you buy something you cant wear !