• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Dog In The Kennel

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
I agree with Oaks, these have a nice pattern. I wonder if any 2 are the same or at least close? I would think if they were a hydro print they would be the same or similar.
mmmmm..................gonna have to compare my two pairs now. Might have to check out my night camo's too. It would be interesting to see if they are.

Thanks mates.
(As I was sick, I could not follow the thread)

I agree with Oaks, these have a nice pattern. I wonder if any 2 are the same or at least close? I would think if they were a hydro print they would be the same or similar.

I think they print each pattern on the frame individually without regards to how the pattern will be on the frame IMO. Nyarlathotep uploaded a pic of his pair in "What Oakleys are you wearing...." The placement of pattern is totally different.

I don't think I've ever seen a pair that had a perfect pattern match. It seems like they print the earstems separately from the orbital frame, then just assemble randomly. The ones that don't match/blend usually stand out more when looking at the seam where the earstem meets the orbital. Just have to be patient and wait for a pair that has a good pattern match.