• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another "eBay Sucks" Story ...

So after a week, I was able to leave negative feedback last night

So this morning I get a message.

Below is the message from the seller and my response

From seller:

why did you leave me a negative feedback? I thought you had no intention of paying for an item. that is why I sent cancel transaction request. and you agreed to cancel transaction

My reply:

You sent a cancellation a few hours after I won the auction and gave no reason.

You expected payment a few hours later? Really? While I was sleeping? You didn't even send an invoice ...

You and I both know that the reason that you sent the cancellation is because I won the item for a low price, which you then immediately relisted with a higher starting price ...

In addition, check this out:

End time:Wednesday, Jan 22, 2014 20:32:26 PST
Sale price:$40.61
Seller:goguryeochain
Case opened:Wednesday, Jan 22, 2014 20:52:24 PST

The a hole opened up a case 30 minutes after I won the auction because I did not pay ...

Last edited:
So after a week, I was able to leave negative feedback last night

So this morning I get a message.

Below is the message from the seller and my response

From seller:

why did you leave me a negative feedback? I thought you had no intention of paying for an item. that is why I sent cancel transaction request. and you agreed to cancel transaction

My reply:

You sent a cancellation a few hours after I won the auction and gave no reason.

You expected payment a few hours later? Really? While I was sleeping? You didn't even send an invoice ...

You and I both know that the reason that you sent the cancellation is because I won the item for a low price, which you then immediately relisted with a higher starting price ...
That is just MESSED UP.

Yeah, although my guess is that he can have eBay remove it because the transaction was cancelled.

But until then, I'll let him suffer a bit

:)
Maybe you should have never agreed to cancel the transaction? Just paid for it and then see what he did?

Maybe you should have never agreed to cancel the transaction? Just paid for it and then see what he did?
I thought about that.

But when I got the request from eBay, it said something like, "if I did not agree to cancel, the transaction would have been cancelled by a certain date."

So I got the feeling like I had no choice.

Bu maybe I did - lesson learned for next time I guess ...

I thought about that.

But when I got the request from eBay, it said something like, "if I did not agree to cancel, the transaction would have been cancelled by a certain date."

So I got the feeling like I had no choice.

Bu maybe I did - lesson learned for next time I guess ...
That sucks cockroach balls.

Back