• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another fake on ebay?

Meh, very common fakes.

Some, like dragonvoi, like to bid just so they can file a claim if they win and give the seller a lot of hassle.

Me, I go the simpler route, just call them out.

I asked him the question, "Why are you selling fake Juliets and claiming that they're real OEM?"

We"ll see if I get a response, and what it is...

Meh, very common fakes.

Some, like dragonvoi, like to bid just so they can file a claim if they win and give the seller a lot of hassle.

Me, I go the simpler route, just call them out.

I asked him the question, "Why are you selling fake Juliets and claiming that they're real OEM?"

We"ll see if I get a response, and what it is...
yeah, maybe you will get a response ..or maybe not. His positives fb are all from oakleys sold. maybe this one is hijacked?

yeah, maybe you will get a response ..or maybe not. His positives fb are all from oakleys sold. maybe this one is hijacked?

This ain't my first rodeo... usually I get some sort of BS response denying it and trying to talk me into buying it. But, to quote Aaron Tippin (tongue in cheek)...

"They say you've got to stand for somethin', or you'll fall for anythaaang..." (deliberate country twang...) ;)