• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another first XX thread. :)

cyclerdoug

There's no need to fear....
Premium Member
Pennsylvania
These were waiting this evening when I got home... I must give credit to the 2 members responsible for getting them to me:

@MSTech for a 5 week track down (he found them in Australia...I originally thought Europe but noooooo.) They are virtually brand new.

From Australia to him to @Chris A Hardaway...where he did Deep Water Prizm custom cuts for me. Another first here, so many of you raved about them I had to have a set.

Low-light pics here, better ones tomorrow if it doesn't rain again.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Quick shot on:

image.jpeg

And where they'll sit (back center over the large scatterskull...lenses don't look blue with the led lighting):

image.jpeg

@WILLAW84 and @Jaytypes, you both were right... Juliets on steroids. Love the fit!!

Man Doug those are so Awesome!!
I need some of those lenses! Just Beautiful!

They really seem to live up to the hype, Diesel. I wore them about 20 minutes outside with the setting sun and the hues were beautiful through them. I hope it's blazing sun and puffy clouds tomorrow so I can get them in several environments, including driving.

They really seem to live up to the hype, Diesel. I wore them about 20 minutes outside with the setting sun and the hues were beautiful through them. I hope it's blazing sun and puffy clouds tomorrow so I can get them in several environments, including driving.
Well they are really really pretty lol

These were waiting this evening when I got home... I must give credit to the 2 members responsible for getting them to me:

@MSTech for a 5 week track down (he found them in Australia...I originally thought Europe but noooooo.) They are virtually brand new.

From Australia to him to @Chris A Hardaway...where he did Deep Water Prizm custom cuts for me. Another first here, so many of you raved about them I had to have a set.

Low-light pics here, better ones tomorrow if it doesn't rain again.

View attachment 248953

View attachment 248954

Quick shot on:

View attachment 248955

And where they'll sit (back center over the large scatterskull...lenses don't look blue with the led lighting):

View attachment 248956

@WILLAW84 and @Jaytypes, you both were right... Juliets on steroids. Love the fit!!
Truly amazing brother, congrats! Beautiful all the way around! Plus you have an awesome story to tell on how you acquired them..Enjoy brother! @MSTech is an awesome guy, thanks brothers!

Back