• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another FMJ on eBay

If the seller does not invest enough time and effort to take good (or at least decent) pictures for an expensive item then that item does not deserve my full attention. Crappy pictures sound shady to me. I mean an iPhone nowadays take better photos than the ones the seller used. Although... One can always request for better pictures. I dunno maybe it's just the photographer in me. Just my 2 cents.

If the seller does not invest enough time and effort to take good (or at least decent) pictures for an expensive item then that item does not deserve my full attention. Crappy pictures sound shady to me. I mean an iPhone nowadays take better photos than the ones the seller used. Although... One can always request for better pictures. I dunno maybe it's just the photographer in me. Just my 2 cents.

I told him to stop being shady and post pictures of th clasp unless it's completely missing. @OakleyFrankFMJ whats on that mythical magical DVD anyways? We should have a screening and I'll be bring the pop corn. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::car:

Back