• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another From The PNW...

Lament

Oakley Beginner
Greetings all, I live in Federal Way. I have been collecting for a short time really, with only having a couple of pair of sunglasses that I bought around a decade ago, and hat that I found shortly thereafter (Although I never wore it). Around five or so years ago, Oakley bit me pretty decently. Now, I have three pair of sunglasses (LOL, yeah, I know, a whole heck of alot), two watches, one double wide case, one shorter single case, two pair of SI gloves, a few t-shirts, a few long sleeves, several hoodies, one pair of pants, one pair of shorts, sandals, three backpacks (Step-daughter has two more), three pieces of luggage, and quite a few odds and ends. Wife has a pair of glasses, a couple of t-shirts, a couple of hoodies, and a pair of pants as well. She understands my love for Oakely, but has me on a limit these days. Luckily, I can get some pretty cool things here and there that come in at the limit price that she has set.

Oh, and my daughter has a few Oakley things as well, she worked for one of the local stores for a minute during the Christmas season.

Back