1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

Ichiro Juliet with blue rubbers "I 51xxxx" serial. Sunglasses only with ice polarized that had bubbling issue. Nose bridge needs a tune up. Took it apart and gave it a wash. Here it is without the lenses.

Anybody got a pair of Slate Ichiro lenses they willing to trade/sell? ;)

Thanks for @Carrera1963 and @discostu for helping me with the value so I can offer fairly.

Another Ichiro Juliet - image.jpg

Last edited: 4/6/15
    RoTors, discostu and Carrera1963 like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

3. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

The rubbers are in great condition. Previous owner said that it has been tuned by HQ once already, so the rubbers were probably replaced then.

Are there any donor lenses out there in slate iridium that can be used while looking for the etched one?

4. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Yep, IH told me a while back that Fast Jacket, Flak Jacket and Half Jacket 2.0 work for Juliet and I think most, if not all, of those have slate as an option. There was a run or two of OEM slate as replacement lenses for Juliet too but those are probably as tough to find as the Ichiro-etched ones, although less expensive.

5. Viper93

Viper93 Oakley Beginner

There's a couple of Ichiro slate lenses for sale on the bay at the moment. I think one has scratches and the other one looks mint.

6. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

great pair