1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Some of you may remember I gave away a pair of Sideways I got for free from Oakleyvault.com due to an error on their end. I think batwolf got them as I recall. This time it's not a pair of glasses but an Oakley hat. I know it's nothing super but it's free Oakley swag if anyone is interested.

Another Karma Free Glasses And Hat! - 2012-06-08151240.jpg

I'm not big into wearing hats but someone here might want it or might put it in a display case. I'll leave this open for 3 days and interested members can reply with a number between 1 and 100. The first to guess it wins. I will then ship it to them at my cost, CONUS only. Please don't regift this, if you want it that's cool but don't take a chance away from another member so you can try to profit from it. The XXs below are a part of this now as well. I should add they're still for sale if someone really wants them.

Another Karma Free Glasses And Hat! - 2012-06-08151227.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    you're a good man!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ill be the first to throw a number out there especially since Im a sucker for purple.....9

4. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll go with 37

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

72?

5char.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    i wonder how big the hat is...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    It's adjustable, it has one of the snap type closures in the rear. I wear a 7 1/4 and it gets around my head with no problem.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    why not, 33

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    6 six!!