1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Some of you might remember that occasionally I'll have a pair of glasses to give away or some other misc. item that I feel others would appreciate more than I do, for whatever reason. In this case, another member hooked me up with a nib pair of plasma XS that I had been looking hard to find for the longest time. If you're thinking I'm giving away some XS you're dreaming but read on. As an unexpected surprise, one of the London 2012 pins was in the box when they arrived. I thought that was extremely nice of him. That being said, I didn't realize they were somewhat popular and I think another member might like it more than I do. Mine didn't come attached to a "beyond reason" card like others have, it was in a plastic bag. Also, I tossed the clasps so you'd have to find your own but whatever, it's free. This is a pic if you're not familiar with what I'm talking about.

Another Karma - londonpin.jpg

Rules are:

Members must choose a number between 1 and 75 and post it in a reply to this thread. First to guess the number wins the pin. Initially, there is only one guess per member. Depending on interest, I may open that up. I will ship it at my cost to you in the US and Canada. Outside the US, sorry folks. Please don't take part if you just plan on trying to sell or trade the pin, let someone that will want it win it. That's about it. Good luck. I reserve the right to add/change/delete rules at any time.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

3. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

63!!!

4. Ryan_C

Ryan_C Oakley Beginner

. . .

5. copilot

copilot Oakley Beginner

6. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

7. joe68

joe68 Oakley Beginner

Very cool dude!

8. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

9. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

nice try. buy it saved you a trip cause i wasn't mailing it two cities over.

10. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

but you said shipping at your expense????