• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Karma

hearno

Oakley Collector
Some of you might remember that occasionally I'll have a pair of glasses to give away or some other misc. item that I feel others would appreciate more than I do, for whatever reason. In this case, another member hooked me up with a nib pair of plasma XS that I had been looking hard to find for the longest time. If you're thinking I'm giving away some XS you're dreaming but read on. As an unexpected surprise, one of the London 2012 pins was in the box when they arrived. I thought that was extremely nice of him. That being said, I didn't realize they were somewhat popular and I think another member might like it more than I do. Mine didn't come attached to a "beyond reason" card like others have, it was in a plastic bag. Also, I tossed the clasps so you'd have to find your own but whatever, it's free. This is a pic if you're not familiar with what I'm talking about.

londonpin.jpg

Rules are:

Members must choose a number between 1 and 75 and post it in a reply to this thread. First to guess the number wins the pin. Initially, there is only one guess per member. Depending on interest, I may open that up. I will ship it at my cost to you in the US and Canada. Outside the US, sorry folks. Please don't take part if you just plan on trying to sell or trade the pin, let someone that will want it win it. That's about it. Good luck. I reserve the right to add/change/delete rules at any time.

Latest Posts

Back