• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Karma

Dont need one but wanted to say that guys like you are the reason I am here on the Forum, you are an asset to the community and I appreciate your generosity...

Dont need one but wanted to say that guys like you are the reason I am here on the Forum, you are an asset to the community and I appreciate your generosity...

Absolutely nailed it FearGear, Thanks to Hearno for stepping up and doing this it is so nice to see.

Absolutely nailed it FearGear, Thanks to Hearno for stepping up and doing this it is so nice to see.

Thanks boys, that's nice of you to say. This is one of the few forums where I've actually connected with people. It's nice that it's small enough to get to know people a little better than on some of the huge forums but big enough to be so diverse. I'm happy to pay it forward. After all, I was the one lucky enough to win the fuel cells when the forum gave away a pair.

Back