1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Bisho

Bisho Oakley Beginner

Hi guys thought I would introduce myself. I bought my first ever pair of Mframes about 15 years ago the old square frame no longer have them but have been hooked on M frame and radar I've got an Mframe ATM with three different lenses soon to be a pro m frame that I just bought blue frame white socks and o's. and a blue pair of radars with black iridium.

Thanks Bisho

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. InfiniteHero

InfiniteHero Entrepreneur Premium Member

Welcome to the Forum. There are several people on here from Aus. I am sure you will find your place among us. Better get your wallet ready, cause this site will increase your addiction to Oakely's drastically.

3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Welcome, where from aus are you. We seem to be growing in numbers very fast. Like others have said, keep your wallet safe

4. Bisho

Bisho Oakley Beginner

Hey ausoakley I'm in Jerrabomberra just over border from Canberra.
    Yeah my wife wouldn't let me have any more if she had it her way but just won a pair of M frames on eBay blue with white socks and I icons with heater iridium lens can't wait to get them. And I forgot to mention my oil rigs I've got too

Bisho

5. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Yeah I know Jerrabomberra, my wife's best friend was living there not long ago. I started out with a collection of o matter frames and my wife couldn't understand how you have more than one pair of sunglasses, I now have a collection predominately of x metals and she seems ok with it, as long as she gets perfume or handbags lol

6. Max Fearlight

Max Fearlight Oakley Beginner

welcome aboard! and as the sayin goes, hold on to your wallet!

7. Kcrack

Kcrack Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome to the site mate!

8. Bisho

Bisho Oakley Beginner

Thanks guys good to be around ppl who enjoy all things oakley not just sunnies

Bisho

9. Max Fearlight

Max Fearlight Oakley Beginner

my dream is to build a house that resembles oakley headquarters, one icon, foothill ranch.

10. medusaboy

medusaboy Oakley Beginner

Me to hihihi!
    welcome from france