• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another New Aussie

Bisho

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys thought I would introduce myself. I bought my first ever pair of Mframes about 15 years ago the old square frame no longer have them but have been hooked on M frame and radar I've got an Mframe ATM with three different lenses soon to be a pro m frame that I just bought blue frame white socks and o's. and a blue pair of radars with black iridium.

Thanks Bisho

Welcome to the Forum. There are several people on here from Aus. I am sure you will find your place among us. Better get your wallet ready, cause this site will increase your addiction to Oakely's drastically.

Hey ausoakley I'm in Jerrabomberra just over border from Canberra.
Yeah my wife wouldn't let me have any more if she had it her way but just won a pair of M frames on eBay blue with white socks and I icons with heater iridium lens can't wait to get them. And I forgot to mention my oil rigs I've got too

Bisho

Hey ausoakley I'm in Jerrabomberra just over border from Canberra.
Yeah my wife wouldn't let me have any more if she had it her way but just won a pair of M frames on eBay blue with white socks and I icons with heater iridium lens can't wait to get them. And I forgot to mention my oil rigs I've got too

Bisho

Yeah I know Jerrabomberra, my wife's best friend was living there not long ago. I started out with a collection of o matter frames and my wife couldn't understand how you have more than one pair of sunglasses, I now have a collection predominately of x metals and she seems ok with it, as long as she gets perfume or handbags lol

Thanks guys good to be around ppl who enjoy all things oakley not just sunnies

Bisho

Latest Posts

Back