• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Possbile Scam Story On The Forum

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure both parties could have handled things better and there would have been a different result.

Some people reacted to this post.
Sun, what was the colorway you were supposed to receive from him?

I bought a pair of R1's off CL back in March and he said he was on this forum and that he was still working it out to get you a replacement set of J's since the R1's he owned were destroyed. He said he was selling his other pair of R1's to fund the replacement of your J's but it sounds as though that didn't happen.

The one thing I can say about the seller is he SUCKS at communication... He was supposed to send me the original gold iridium lenses as well as extra temple shocks/ear socks and after I paid and he sent the glasses, he said his brother forgot to put them in the box and that he would send them right away after he got back from FL on vacation... I have emailed him 3 or 4 times since then and I haven't heard anything back since then...

Sucks to hear man, I am sorry it never got resolved.

Username Hidden said:
Sun, what was the colorway you were supposed to receive from him?

I bought a pair of R1's off CL back in March and he said he was on this forum and that he was still working it out to get you a replacement set of J's since the R1's he owned were destroyed. He said he was selling his other pair of R1's to fund the replacement of your J's but it sounds as though that didn't happen.

The one thing I can say about the seller is he SUCKS at communication... He was supposed to send me the original gold iridium lenses as well as extra temple shocks/ear socks and after I paid and he sent the glasses, he said his brother forgot to put them in the box and that he would send them right away after he got back from FL on vacation... I have emailed him 3 or 4 times since then and I haven't heard anything back since then...

Sucks to hear man, I am sorry it never got resolved.

pm sent bro... You might have got the bugger that cheated me.

okay checked with Mavl1, so i can conclude that this has been a scam. If he was fit enough to sell Mavl1 he should be fit enough to reply me. So screw him! I hope he get what he deserve and get his ass bitten off or something.

After reading through this thread I do feel for you. I also feel that if tarheel wants to defend him so much that he should PP you 380$ because it sounds to me that he will not miss it because the guy is "hurt"

Sorry to hear that sunpoh, but my first trade was a totally different experience from you. I bought a pair of Juliet plasma with fire lens from bro Malv1, shipping was fast and item was as description. Can't be any happier with the Juliet.

Username Hidden said:
okay checked with Mavl1, so i can conclude that this has been a scam. If he was fit enough to sell Mavl1 he should be fit enough to reply me. So screw him! I hope he get what he deserve and get his ass bitten off or something.

If you would please forward info regarding this to Oakleyboss. If cknyc did sell some stuff to mavl1 on CL, which should have gone to you first, then that appears to be a scam. Please make sure it IS the same person so his account can be suspended.

Only the parties involved would have this info available. If mavl1 has a PayPal transaction To cknyc for certain items that were headed to Sunpoh Then this a possible scam. Please follow up with the boss for the account suspension.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back