• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Score! Ruby X Squared!

That is a good looking pair of shades. Like you.....I always make sure my items are packed properly when selling something on line.

My wife says I have OCD, I believe I have OCD.... I take pride in packing an item and making sure everything is done right. I mean take a little extra time and make people feel comfortable with their purchase.....I remember certain sellers, and always check to see what they have. One seller I bought from about 4 years ago made a mistake on my purchase and he made up for it by sending the correct item quickly. We ended up becoming great friends and have been since then, we even travel to spend time with each others family.....

How much did you score them for, if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming that since it came shipped in that craptastic packaging, it didn't come with the box, bag, coin, or x-metal vault. Hope you got it for DIRT CHEAP! :smile:

How much did you score them for, if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming that since it came shipped in that craptastic packaging, it didn't come with the box, bag, coin, or x-metal vault. Hope you got it for DIRT CHEAP! :smile:

$150.00 The frame alone sells for $200.00 on Ebay...

great deal u got there... sucks on the packing though... did u call in the HAZMAT team to disinfect it?? LOL!!

i remember i got my x-metal ruby by mistake... I actually ordered a ducati x squared from a seller on eBay, but when it came, it was a x-metal ruby.
contacted the seller and he immediately acknowledged his mistake, however, i decided to keep the ruby cos it was one with deep red / purple hue lenses. The seller was nice enough to give me a discount on my next purchase.. :)

Back