1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oaks & Dawgs

Oaks & Dawgs Oakley Expert Premium Member

I recently picked up a regular Sliver and really like it so I jumped and bought a pair of the Sliver F off Oakley for $79.99, the matte olive ink/fip colorway. I love the convenience of the slim case so I've been wanting another pair of the F and Sunglass Hut had them at $79.99 too. I pulled the trigger on the matte black/bip colorway. I had a $25 gift card so I scored them for $60 out of pocket! Now I wanna get the matte amber/tungsten iridium polarized colorway. This Oakley obsession is never ending....

I got the metal vault off Citi Easy Deals. I needed a new hydrophobic kit so I just ordered the vault at the same time. Its hard to refrain from buying everything on there because there are some significant discounts and we have a ton of points. I keep telling my wife I should get brownie points for what I don't buy, for showing restraint and self control...lol! It never works!

Another Sliver F - 0102161823-1600x900.jpg

Another Sliver F - 0102161825-1600x900.jpg

Another Sliver F - 0102161825a-1600x900.jpg

QLR1, THEBAD1 and Nortika like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice pair! And we all try that with our wives and it never works lol

3. TokyoTime

TokyoTime Oakley Beginner Premium Member

4. TokyoTime

TokyoTime Oakley Beginner Premium Member

Nice score. Enjoy!

5. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Nice Stuff. Been seeing so many of the Sliver F's because Oakley blew them out at such a great price. I liked them right off the bat, Oakley just over priced them based on the fold ability and the case. Marked them up too much over the regular sliver

6. Oaks & Dawgs

Oaks & Dawgs Oakley Expert Premium Member

I'm 1.5 hours from a Sunglass Hut and 3 hours from a Vault store, which is new. I had been looking at the Sliver online and never really give the F much thought. Just thought the folding would be gimmicky and unnecessary. Once I seen them and the case in person I was more than interested. I got a pair of custom regular Sliver that day but wanted a pair of the F. I didn't hesitate when I seen them in the sale section on Oakley. At $80 it's a steal!