• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Sliver F

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I recently picked up a regular Sliver and really like it so I jumped and bought a pair of the Sliver F off Oakley for $79.99, the matte olive ink/fip colorway. I love the convenience of the slim case so I've been wanting another pair of the F and Sunglass Hut had them at $79.99 too. I pulled the trigger on the matte black/bip colorway. I had a $25 gift card so I scored them for $60 out of pocket! Now I wanna get the matte amber/tungsten iridium polarized colorway. This Oakley obsession is never ending....

I got the metal vault off Citi Easy Deals. I needed a new hydrophobic kit so I just ordered the vault at the same time. Its hard to refrain from buying everything on there because there are some significant discounts and we have a ton of points. I keep telling my wife I should get brownie points for what I don't buy, for showing restraint and self control...lol! It never works!

0102161823-1600x900.jpg

0102161825-1600x900.jpg

0102161825a-1600x900.jpg

I recently picked up a regular Sliver and really like it so I jumped and bought a pair of the Sliver F off Oakley for $79.99, the matte olive ink/fip colorway. I love the convenience of the slim case so I've been wanting another pair of the F and Sunglass Hut had them at $79.99 too. I pulled the trigger on the matte black/bip colorway. I had a $25 gift card so I scored them for $60 out of pocket! Now I wanna get the matte amber/tungsten iridium polarized colorway. This Oakley obsession is never ending....

I got the metal vault off Citi Easy Deals. I needed a new hydrophobic kit so I just ordered the vault at the same time. Its hard to refrain from buying everything on there because there are some significant discounts and we have a ton of points. I keep telling my wife I should get brownie points for what I don't buy, for showing restraint and self control...lol! It never works!

View attachment 210789

View attachment 210790

View attachment 210791

Nice Stuff. Been seeing so many of the Sliver F's because Oakley blew them out at such a great price. I liked them right off the bat, Oakley just over priced them based on the fold ability and the case. Marked them up too much over the regular sliver

I'm 1.5 hours from a Sunglass Hut and 3 hours from a Vault store, which is new. I had been looking at the Sliver online and never really give the F much thought. Just thought the folding would be gimmicky and unnecessary. Once I seen them and the case in person I was more than interested. I got a pair of custom regular Sliver that day but wanted a pair of the F. I didn't hesitate when I seen them in the sale section on Oakley. At $80 it's a steal!

Latest Posts

Back