• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Vault Haul!

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
My long time buddy and now fellow forum member "infinite hero". Called me last night and said he was headed to a vault close to him. Once there, he calls me says he is filing up his shopping cart with goodies. He truly blames me for he recent spending sprees. Due to his limited cell and wifi signal last night he requested I post the pics for him. He said he got 2 pairs of Echelon jawbones several pairs of half jackets, numerous lenses and miscellaneous goodies. Now because of this recent purchase and the fact I could not fill my o need also. I am hitting the road tomorrow for a vault frenzy road trip again. Stay tuned!!!!!!
41098acd-5343-30e0.jpg

Good score. Like the jawbones.

Also, love the phone. But you should upgrade to a color phone.

Dennis

Ya they came into a vault by me, I had to pick them up. Anyone know exactly how limited they are. Either way I love the carbon fiber frame and photochromic ruby lens

The local Vault here has a pair of the Echelon's... I like the look of them but what makes them special, just the carbon fiber look or am I missing something?

Oh and very nice haul to Infinite!

Same here

Nice pickups. I just went to an Oakley vault this weekend for their labor day sale and picked up the same echelon jawbones for under 2. Great deal. I might do a lens swap for Ice Iridium. Missed out on the Jupiter Camo Jawbones though.

The local Vault here has a pair of the Echelon's... I like the look of them but what makes them special, just the carbon fiber look or am I missing something?

Oh and very nice haul to Infinite!

Malv: The lenses are highly sought after in the Echelon Bones...

Back