• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another X Man Restoration

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I picked up a pair of X serial Juliets on the Bay. As shot as they were advertised to be they were still X serial Juliets so I picked them up and sent them off to the Man.
I got them back yesterday, installed new Ruby lenses and fresh rubbers and couldn't be happier:

Another incredible job by the Man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! Yah I have a pair of XX Ti02 all packed up and ready to go when he gives the word to ship. Nice work X.

You can see the serial number wasnt blasted and was masked off and you cant tell the difference between my x-finish and oem finish underneith.lots of trials and tribulations went into figuring that finish out.

Last edited:
You can see the serial number wasnt blasted and was covered and you cant tell the difference between my x-finish and oem.lots of trials and tribulations went into figuring that finish out.

I noticed that and I was wondering, could you hypothetically do a design or maybe a camouflage pattern in the x finish?

I noticed that and I was wondering, could you hypothetically do a design or maybe a camouflage pattern in the x finish?

That is a great question...

you cant tell the difference between my x-finish and oem.lots of trials and tribulations went into figuring that finish out.
You're wrong, it's better. It's an attractive finish with a little pop and texture. It's better, Mark.
A classic pair rebuilt and refinished by you should last for years to come.

your too kind curt......I guess I can do a pattern with a plasma background and an x-metal design....who's going to be the guinee pig

When I saw the serial number I assumed they were not refinished. The blend is unreal, which really suits my taste. Excellent news. Great work Mark, counting down to the 20th

Latest Posts

Back