• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix Frame Color

HDOakley

Oakley Collector
California
Will-Power-Oakley.jpg

Does anyone know what frame color this is? I love it but can't find it anywhere.
I saw a woman at the post office not to long ago with this exact same frame color Antix but with black icons.
thanks.

The women was wearing Metallic red/ grey ones in that case. I guess this picture is a custom pair.
you know that was my first guess, but to me it looked a bit dark for metallic red from the pictures I have seen of that frame color.
Either way it looked sweet. :)
after seeing pictures of metallic red antix, it definitely was not metallic. it was a polished dark red color. :) man i wish i asked her about them.

Will-Power-Oakley.jpg

Does anyone know what frame color this is? I love it but can't find it anywhere.
I saw a woman at the post office not to long ago with this exact same frame color Antix but with black icons.
thanks.

I've never seen that color frame in the Antix. They made a metallic red frame with polished black icons and grey lenses, but those are not them.

Looks like a custom Metallic Red Antix. The frame color used to be available on Oakley.com but I'm not sure if it is anymore.

Back