• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix/Half Jacket 1.0/EyePatch 2 Lenses

OakleyJared

Oakley Expert
Sarasota, Fl.
Hey All

Not necessarily a deal, but one of my SGH stores has a number of lenses left over from when they had the OCP program in the store. I figured some people might be looking for these lenses as I know some are hard to find. I took pics so you can check out what they have. Some highlights: Ruby Antix and Batwolf lenses (bought one of each)

They can do sales over the phone if these conditions are met:

1. Go to your local SGH and have them call SGH Store 5354 St. Johns Town Center and ask for the manager Jeff.

2. They can do a sale over the phone as long as you are in YOUR SGH store with your credit card.

3. They will then send the lenses to YOUR SGH so you can pick them up.

Here are the pics so you can browse through and see if there is anything you might need.

Batwolf

IMG_4370_zps5wfximjy.jpg

Antix

IMG_4368_zpsyps2llqw.jpg

Eye Patch 2

IMG_4367_zpserffjgfl.jpg

Gascan

IMG_4366_zpsyah70kxy.jpg

Half Jacket 1.0

IMG_4365_zpskswelheb.jpg

As I said earlier, there is NO discount on these (wasn't sure where to put this) but in case anyone was on the lookout for these lenses. They have been sitting in this store for a while and I thought this group would want a crack at them. I know I did :)

Are any of the Half Jacket 1.0 lenses available still? I'm not sure if I called the correct store. Someone hook me up! Yes I am posting in an old thread...

I have some
do you still have oakely half jacket 1.0 replacement lenses. preferably polarized if possible. at this point I would take any color available. I have 2 pairs the 2.0 and still my original 1.0 which I still love and do not want to have to throw away the frames because I ruined the lenses. there are a lot of after market ones but none compare to the original Oakley lenses.

I have some

do you still have oakely half jacket 1.0 replacement lenses. preferably polarized if possible. at this point I would take any color available. I have 2 pairs the 2.0 and still my original 1.0 which I still love and do not want to have to throw away the frames because I ruined the lenses. there are a lot of after market ones but none compare to the original Oakley lenses.

skdestiny, A moment ago Edit Report