• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Blade Aficionados In the House?

View attachment 191696
Everyday Carry, including the beer. Ha. I've always got my Benchmade Stryker on me. As far as kitchen knives or fixed blade has to be full tang and good steel. Right now I've got Henckels kitchen knives, couldn't live without my Santoku.
Would like to say RIP to my Emerson CQC7. Like too many pairs of my Oakley's, lost.
Nice!!! Bummer about the CQC7! That is a damn nice knife! How did you lose it?

Nice!!! Bummer about the CQC7! That is a damn nice knife! How did you lose it?
Same way I've lost Oakley's. The stupidest way possible. Playing golf and I was trying to get something out if my pocket. Knife was clipped and it would be easier to get what I'm after if knife wasn't there. Set it in my lap and forgot. Somewhere between the tee box on 3 and the green on 4 when I realized it wasn't there.

Same way I've lost Oakley's. The stupidest way possible. Playing golf and I was trying to get something out if my pocket. Knife was clipped and it would be easier to get what I'm after if knife wasn't there. Set it in my lap and forgot. Somewhere between the tee box on 3 and the green on 4 when I realized it wasn't there.
Oh nooooo! That's a pricy mistake! Killer man!

I have an SOCFK, an A100, and a Mini Commander. Around here somewhere. I've sold me 7's, had a 14. Also have an EDC-2.

I like Emersons, just not for daily cutting tasks, I'd rather they stay sharp if needed. Well, the EDC-2 cleans up pretty easy, so that gets used regularly.

I just picked up a HK Epidemic OTF...

20151102_113904.jpg

And a Tops Scalpel

20140321_114405.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I know I know it's a old thread! I got this cool knife off the Snap-on truck and I wanted to carry it but everything I read on the Internet about it says it's pretty rare. Anyone know anything about a Kershaw E.T. ?

Latest Posts

Back