• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any book readers out there?

Yo Flawch!

Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NJ, USA
My wife recently published her first novel, and I thought anyone who reads books might be interested in it. It's not action, romance, or filled with any of the current controversial topics you see on the news. It's just a nice story about a woman who becomes a principal of a small private school, and works very hard to help develop the students' character through changes in the curriculum and activities. The book is titled "Athena's Legacy".

You can read the first 8 chapters on Amazon for free. If you like it, the Kindle version is less than $10. If you use Amazon frequently, you might even find that you've built up enough digital credits to get the Kindle version for free, or just a few bucks. In fact, if anyone reads the beginning chapters and wants to finish the book, I'd be happy to PayPal you the cost of your digital download, if you'd PM with a sentence or two about what you like about the story. We'd also appreciate a 5-Star review on Amazon or B&N.

I created the front and back cover from scratch, including photography, Photoshop, and layout.

https://www.amazon.com/Athenas-Legacy-K-D-Flacche-ebook/dp/B0CPNGLXHX/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3SQZ6956DA5JJ&keywords=athena's+legacy&qid=1706362324&sprefix=Athena's+Le,aps,89&sr=8-5

7195vRRC-eL._SL1500_.jpg

My wife recently published her first novel, and I thought anyone who reads books might be interested in it. It's not action, romance, or filled with any of the current controversial topics you see on the news. It's just a nice story about a woman who becomes a principal of a small private school, and works very hard to help develop the students' character through changes in the curriculum and activities. The book is titled "Athena's Legacy".

You can read the first 8 chapters on Amazon for free. If you like it, the Kindle version is less than $10. If you use Amazon frequently, you might even find that you've built up enough digital credits to get the Kindle version for free, or just a few bucks. In fact, if anyone reads the beginning chapters and wants to finish the book, I'd be happy to PayPal you the cost of your digital download, if you'd PM with a sentence or two about what you like about the story. We'd also appreciate a 5-Star review on Amazon or B&N.

I created the front and back cover from scratch, including photography, Photoshop, and layout.

https://www.amazon.com/Athenas-Legacy-K-D-Flacche-ebook/dp/B0CPNGLXHX/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3SQZ6956DA5JJ&keywords=athena's+legacy&qid=1706362324&sprefix=Athena's+Le,aps,89&sr=8-5

View attachment 1113460
Super cool! I always read books written by "people I know", so I'll check it out!! I'm still in the "I'm going to write a book one day" phase. LOL. So, I like to support people that actually do it! Best of luck to her.

Super cool! I always read books written by "people I know", so I'll check it out!! I'm still in the "I'm going to write a book one day" phase. LOL. So, I like to support people that actually do it! Best of luck to her.
Thank you! I read the book twice, and enjoyed it. It's a 1-2 day read for fast readers. I spent 3-4 days reading it, trying to absorb it. The story is fiction, but loosely based off of childhood experiences. I hope you like it.

Latest Posts

Back