• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Cali Guys Want A Killer Deal?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Thats Ok I just picked up a 24k on kijiji for $100 guess I did ok after all just 2 pairs shot LOL

Some people reacted to this post.
Chico Ca not Chino

Damn iphone did that didn't catch it!! sorry guys.

This seller sounds like the first to put money in his hands gets the glasses. Bet he doesn't hold them unless you already paid

The seller is holding it for me.. i will get the oakleys tomorrow and hand him the cash..

Username Hidden said:
The seller is holding it for me.. i will get the oakleys tomorrow and hand him the cash..

Hope you're right! He told me I was the first and they are mine if I pay shipping!

well, we will find out tomorrow. anything could change...i will call him in the morning...and if he says the deal is still on, that means the deal is still on...i am just keeping my fingers crossed.:sad:

Username Hidden said:
well, we will find out tomorrow. anything could change...i will call him in the morning...and if he says the deal is still on, that means the deal is still on...i am just keeping my fingers crossed.:sad:

Glad another Board member is keeping them in the Family and will take care of them!!! Post up pics once you get them

you bet! thanks bro

Spoke to this guy Matt and he said someone was picking it up tonight at 9:30? Thought tht was gonna be you pare.

Back